The Invia Group is a pan-European market leader in online travel sales and brings together leading travel portals in Europe under one roof. From package holidays to tailored tours, from business trips to family breaks, our offers for tourists serve a wide range of target groups. Among others, it operates the portals fluege.de and ab-in-den-urlaub.de.
We are looking for open minded and creative people dedicated to help our customers reach their destinations. Transparency and collaboration in a healthy work environment is what we believe to be a major foundation of our success.
As an Agile Coach (m/f/d) you help our teams to improve agile methods and practice. If you feel adressed, then join our IT Team in Leipzig as soon as possible. Apply today and come aboard the Invia Group.
- You set up and facilitate efficient rituals, workshops and meetings
- You keep discussions focused and help steer attendees towards consensus
- You educate colleagues on agile, lean and similar methods
- You establish ways of work that foster autonomy and efficiency in our teams and help our organization as a whole to become more agile
- You find creative and fun ways to inspire us to continuously improve collaboration and team spirit
- You have a record in creating great work environments fostering trust, transparency and continuous improvement
- You are a great communicator and facilitator
- You proactively identify potential areas of improvement
- You truly value people, understanding personal motivations
- You are able to help us grow individually and as an organization
- Fluent in spoken and written English, German is beneficial
Your trip to us
Start your journey with Invia Group. We are looking forward to receiving your application, stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call our team: +49 341 6505010100.
Invia Flights Germany GmbH