The Invia Group is a pan-European market leader in online travel sales and brings together leading travel portals in Europe under one roof. From package holidays to tailored tours, from business trips to family breaks, our offers for tourists serve a wide range of target groups. Among others, it operates the portals ab-in-den-urlaub.de, fluege.de, hotelreservierung.de and reisen.de.
As a (Senior) DevOps / Site Reliability Engineer (m/f/d) you are a key player who is responsible for building intelligent cloud-based infrastructure solutions and designs for our business applications. You help us to enforce and implement our visionary ideas with your analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting capabilities.
- Understanding the key parts of our business applications and designing the appropriate infrastructure
- Maintaining and upgrading our docker orchestration engine (Kubernetes) as well as environments for our development teams and their technology stack (e.g. https://stackshare.io/invia-flights-germany-gmbh/web-stack)
- Taking ownership of cloud accounts and helping teams to deploy their systems in the cloud
- Implementing, maintaining and monitoring solutions for hardware and software services
- Performing capacity tests for managing the growth of our systems
- Academic degree or relevant professional working experience in web development or IT operations in a high scale environment
- Experience with the following technologies: Kubernetes, Helm, Docker and AWS
- Profound knowledge in running typical web technology stack (e.g. PHP or Node.js)
- Solid experience in Linux administration and troubleshooting
- Professional working experience in Europe is mandatory
- Fluent in spoken and written English, German is beneficial
Your trip to us
Start your journey with Invia Group. We are looking forward to receiving your application, stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call our team: +49 341 6505010100 or Whatsapp +49 172 8900550
Invia Flights Germany GmbH