The Invia Group is a pan-European market leader in online travel sales and brings together leading travel portals in Europe under one roof. From package holidays to tailored tours, from business trips to family breaks, our offers for tourists serve a wide range of target groups. Among others, it operates the portals fluege.de and ab-in-den-urlaub.de.
Do you have a passionate interest in the digital world and want to make it a little better? Are you convinced that you can put yourself in our customers‘ shoes? Are you no stranger to in-depth interviews and focus groups? Then you’ve come to the right place. We are looking for a UX Researcher (m/f/d) E-Commerce / fluege.de to join our UX team in Leipzig as soon as possible. Apply today and come aboard the Invia Group.
- Conduct target group analysis using appropriate UX methods and derive user groups
- Responsibility over an analysis and innovation and testing phase (prior to development)
- Preparation, execution and evaluation of interviews, user tests, online surveys or focus groups
- Coordinating and forwarding the findings and recommendations for action from the research with the product team
- Translating our clients‘ needs into great solutions in close collaboration with the product and UI design teams
- Developing documentation, reporting and presentations
- Completed studies in (economic) psychology, statistics, human-computer interaction, communication science, sociology or similar
- Several years of professional experience in the field of user experience, user research, human factors or usability engineering
- Very good knowledge of UX methods, iterative testing and user-centered product development
- Data-driven and a very good understanding of which data (qualitative/quantitative) yields which insights and which do not
- High quality expectations for own work and a solution-oriented approach with the necessary pragmatism
- Very good communication skills as well as a structured, independent and conscientious way of working, but also enjoys working in cross-functional teams
- Good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
Your trip to us
Start your journey with Invia Group. We are looking forward to receiving your application, stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call our team: +49 341 6505010100.
Invia Flights Germany GmbH